Product clearance and availability may be limited to certain countries/regions. Please contact your local sales representative or customer service team.
Intuitive. Flexible. Powerful.
Intuitive User Interface Simplifies Your Treatment Process And Allows For Complete Customization
- The Osstell ISQ module uses Resonance Frequency Analysis (RFA) to measure for implant stability.
- W&H surgical stainless steel, scratch-resistant handpieces offer the durability, ergonomics and targeted irrigation needed for Oral, Maxillofacial and Implant Surgery.
- Multi-functional wired or wireless foot control allows sterile working and optimum freedom for your hands
Implantmed Control Unit
- Powerful motor with or without LED+ provides precise torque limitation with up to 80 Ncm of implant placement torque.
- Color touch screen with user-friendly menu guidance and tempered glass surface.
- Customizable user interface can be set to display individual drill protocols for multiple surgeons.
- The pump is designed for easy operation and enables quick loading of the irrigation tubing prior to the procedure.
How to Operate the Display
We offer world-class educational opportunities.
Our specialty courses focus on current and emerging dental procedures, technology and products, empowering you to exceed the needs of your patients and your practice.
Need Customer Service or Tech Support?
We realize every minute counts when you're running a successful practice. That's why it is our promise that you will always be at the front of the line whenever you need support.