Product clearance and availability may be limited to certain countries/regions. Please contact your local sales representative or customer service team.
Versatility Above And Below The Bone
The Tapered SwissPlus Implant is designed to be placed at tissue level in a one-stage surgical procedure.
- The fluted machined neck functions as the transmucosal extension of the implant receiving the prosthetic component of the restoration.
- The MTX® micro-textured titanium portion of the implant which includes the threaded area is placed subcrestally.
Preoperative Planning Considerations:
- Clinical examination of the oral cavity can provide important information about the health of the soft tissue at the proposed implant site.
- The bony foundation and ridge need to be clinically analyzed to ensure the presence of proper dimensions and the amount of bone for implant placement.
Tapered SwissPlus Implant System Advantages
- Only one surgical procedure is required, saving time for the clinician. The elimination of a second-stage surgery means less trauma for the patient.
- The clinician is able to monitor the osseointegration process more effectively by having access to the implant from time of surgery.
- The soft tissue heals around the implant collar from time of implant placement eliminating the need for additional incisions or a second-stage healing period.
- The implant includes a Surgical Cover Screw and comes preattached to a proprietary Fixture Mount/Transfer that is used for insertion, impression making and as a full contour final abutment.
Tapered SwissPlus Implant System
Tapered SwissPlus® Implantatsystem Vielseitigkeit oberhalb und unterhalb des Knochens
Sistema de implantes Tapered SwissPlus® Versatilidad por encima y por debajo de la cresta ósea
Système d’implant Tapered SwissPlus® Adaptabilité intra et supra osseuse
Sistema di impianto conico SwissPlus® Versatilità al di sopra e al di sotto dell’osso
Unless otherwise indicated, as referenced herein, all trademarks are the property of Zimmer Biomet; and all products are manufactured by one or more of the dental sub-sidiaries of Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc. and marketed and distributed by Zimmer Biomet Dental and its authorized marketing partners. LOCATOR® is a trademark of Zest IP Holdings, LLC. For additional product information, please refer to the individual product labeling or instructions for use. Product clearance and availability may be limited to certain countries/regions. This material is intended for clinicians only and does not comprise medical advice or recommendations. Distribution to any other recipient is prohibited. This material may not be copied or reprinted without the express written consent of Zimmer Biomet Dental.
ZB0186 REV C 12/19