Account Creation & Management
To update any information on your account including but not limited to billing, contact information, or disabling/adding shipping addresses, please Click Here to visit our ZimVie Global Contacts directory and contact your local Customer Service Team.
Orders usually process and ship the same day they were placed. If you would like to make modifications or cancel your existing order, please Click Here to visit our ZimVie Dental Global Contacts directory and contact your local Customer Service Team.
Backordered products will automatically ship as soon as the item is available in inventory. For an estimated shipping date, please Click Here to visit our ZimVie Global Contacts directory and contact your local Customer Service Team.
Product Experience & Complaints (PER)
Product complaints shall be submitted by completing a current revision of the Product Experience Report (PER) form, one form shall be completed for each Patient/Event.
- European Customers will select the applicable PER (Language) form link below, see page 2 of the PER for instructions for your local language.
- Distributors shall submit the PER(s) form via email, a complaint number will be generated and the product return instructions sent to the email that was provided within the PER form.
Note: Obsolete, incomplete and handwritten PER forms may delay the processing of the complaint.
EMEAComplaints@zimvie.com for questions concerning reporting a product complaint or a product complaint return.
Product Experience Report PER:
Return and Exchange Polices & Warranties
This policy covers courtesy returns and exchanges by customers in the United States and Canada for all products sold by ZimVie Dental (“Qualified Products”), with the exception of products derived from human tissue and patient specific products. This policy does not address returns and exchanges in connection with product non-conformances. Please contact ZimVie Dental's Customer Service to complete a Product Experience Form in such circumstances.
A purchaser may return any Qualified Product within 180 days of invoice date.
A purchaser may exchange any ZimVie Dental Implant as long as the product has a minimum six months of remaining shelf life and is otherwise in resalable condition. These products may be exchanged for other Qualified Products within the same product families as determined by ZimVie Dental (e.g. for T3®, T3PRO®, Trabecular Metal™, TSXTM, Tapered Screw-Vent® or Eztetic®, etc.) provided that if the replacement products are of greater value than the returned products, the purchaser will be charged the price difference.
All other Qualified Products may be exchanged within 365 days of the invoice date for other Qualified Products within the same product families as determined by ZimVie Dental (e.g., abutment for abutment, membrane for membrane, etc.), provided that if the replacement products are of greater value than the returned products, the purchaser will be charged the price difference.
The value of a replacement product will be determined based on the following in order of priority:
- Promotional discount applied to the purchase of the returned item so long as the original promotional code or pricing contract also covered the replacement product.
- List price at time of order.
Freight charges will apply to exchanged product shipments.
Aplicable to All Returns
All returned or exchanged ZimVie Dental product must be
- returned in its original, unopened package and in resalable condition (including autoclavable product);
- a non-expired and currently offered ZimVie Dental product (expired and discontinued products are excluded);
- returned freight prepaid to 4555 Riverside Drive, Palm Beach Gardens, Florida 33410 (Attention: Returns Department) accompanied by the ZimVie Dental Return Authorization Number provided by ZimVie Dental’s Customer Service Department and
- received by the Returns Department within the time frames specified above. ZimVie Dental products not meeting these criteria will not be accepted for return or exchange.
Returned and exchanged product lot numbers will be checked to ensure compliance with the time limitations referenced in this policy. ZimVie Dental reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to (a) decline any return or exchange if product with alternative lot numbers is provided in place of product purchased within the time limits herein, or (b) terminate the eligibility of any customer from this courtesy return policy in the event of suspected abuse or fraud.
Human Tissue products may neither be exchanged nor returned for any reason other than verifiable defect or non-conformance with specifications. Order or shipment discrepancies must be reported to Customer Service within three (3) business days of delivery.