- Zitzmann NU, Berglundh T. Definition and prevalence of peri-implant diseases. J Clin Perio. 2008;35:286–291.
- Lazzara RJ†, Porter SS†. Platform Switching: A new concept in implant dentistry for controlling post restorative crestal bone levels. Int J Periodontics Restorative Dent. 2006;26:9-17.
- Fransson C, Lekholm U, Jemt T, Berglundh T. Prevalence of subjects with progressive bone loss at implants. Clinical Oral Implants Research. 2005;16:440–446.
- Suttin Z††, Towse R††. Effect of abutment screw design on implant system seal performance. Presented at the European Association for Osseointegration, 20th Annual Scientific Meeting; October 2012; Copenhagen, Denmark.
- Byrne D, Jacobs S, O’Connell B, Houston F, Claffey N. Preloads generated with repeated tightening in three types of screws used in dental implant assemblies. J. Prosthodont. 2006 May–Jun;15(3):164-171.
† These clinicians have or had financial relationships with Zimmer Biomet Dental resulting from speaking engagements, consulting engagements and other retained services.
†† These authors conducted their research while employed at Biomet 3i, LLC.
* Bench test results do not always necessarily reflect human clinical experience.