Puros Dermis Allograft Tissue Matrix is a high-quality, natural, biocompatible dermal matrix for horizontal and vertical soft-tissue augmentation.1-3
The Proprietary Tutoplast® Process
The proprietary Tutoplast process assures the highest standard of tissue quality with minimal risk of disease transmission.8
That’s why, for over 40 years, Tutoplast processed tissues have been used in more than five million procedures.8
- After 5 years follow-up, no statistical significant differences in tissue thickening and gain of clinical attachment level compared to autogenous connective tissue graft when used to treat multiple gingival recessions 1
- Able to demonstrate gain in keratinized tissue which remained stable after 5 years post-surgery1
- Reduces morbidity and chair time by eliminating the need to harvest an autogenous graft1
- Provides an excellent healing environment and acts as a scaffold for the patient’s own tissue to grow into and regenerate vital soft-tissue2, 3
Shown Clinically Successful In:
- Horizontal and vertical soft-tissue augmentation1-3, 8
- Periodontal soft tissue management9-11
- Peri-implant soft-tissue management12, 13
- Kroiss S. et al. Quintessence Int. (2019) 50:278-285.
- Petrungaro P. Inside Dent (2007) 3:2-4.
- Petrungaro P.S. Inside Dent (2010) 2-9.
- Hinton R. et al. Am J Sports Med (1992) 20:607-12.
- Geistlich Fibro-Gide® IFU 08/2017.
- Alloderm IFU 11/2017.
- Puros Dermis Allograft Tissue Matrix IFU 06/2017.
- Abou-Arraj R.V. et al. Int J Periodontics Restorative Dent (2017) 37:571-579.
- Aroni M.a.T. et al. Rev Odontol UNESP (2016) 45:78-84.
- Wang H.L. et al. J Periodontol (2014) 85:1693-701.
- Alasmari D.S. J Am Sci (2014) 10:97-99.
- Farina V. et al. Int J Oral Maxillofac Implants (2015) 30:909-17.
- Puisys A. et al. Clin Oral Implants Res (2015) 26:123-9
Product clearance and availability may be limited to certain countries/regions. Please contact your local sales representative or customer service team.
Unless otherwise indicated, as referenced herein, all trademarks are the property of Zimmer Biomet; and all products are manufactured by one or more of the dental subsidiaries of Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc., and distributed and marketed by Zimmer Biomet Dental (and, in the case of distribution and marketing, its authorized marketing partners). Cancelle SP® is a registered trademark of RTI Surgical, Inc. Tutoplast is a registered trademark of Tutogen Medical GmbH. Safescraper is a trademark of C.G.M. S.P.A. NovaBone is a registered trademark of NovaBone Products, LLC. BioMend, BioMend Extend, CopiOs, CopiOs Extend, OsseoGuard, OsseoGuard Flex , and Socket Repair Membranes are manufactured by Collagen Matrix, Inc. Collagen Matrix is not a subsidiary of Zimmer Biomet Holdings. IngeniOs products are manufactured by Curasan AG. Safescraper is manufactured by META Advanced Medical Technology. NovaBone Dental Putty is manufactured by NovaBone Products, LLC. Puros is manufactured by RTI Surgical, Inc. CopiOs Xenograft and CopiOs Pericardium are manufactured by Tutogen Medical GmbH. RegenaVate is manufactured by RTI Surgical, Inc. RegenePro is manufactured by Syntacoll GmbH. RegenerOss Allograft Putty Plus is manufactured by Interpore Cross International with tissue provided by LifeLink Tissue Bank. (AATB Certified). Screw Fixation Kits are manufactured by Medicon e.G. Endobon is manufactured by Biomet France, Sarl. RegenerOss Allograft Particulate products are distributed by Zimmer Biomet Dental and processed by Community Tissue Services. Prior to August, 2016, distinct lots of RegenerOss Allograft Particulate products were processed by University of Miami Tissue Bank (UMTB). Orders may be fulfilled with product originating from either or both tissue establishment until depletion of UMTB stock. For additional product information, please refer to the individual product labeling or instructions for use. Product clearance and availability may be limited to certain countries/regions. This material is intended for clinicians only and does not comprise medical advice or recommendations. This material may not be copied or reprinted without the express written consent of Zimmer Biomet Dental. ZB0011 REV D 08/20 ©2020 Zimmer Biomet. All rights reserved.
Customer Service & Technical Support
At ZimVie Dental, our focus is always on you. Priority attention is the hallmark of our service commitment, and we stand ready to offer you an unprecedented level of service and personalized solutions.