Product clearance and availability may be limited to certain countries/regions. Please contact your local sales representative or customer service team.
Aesthetic Restorations For Limited Interarch Space. The Low Profile Abutment for outstanding screw-retained restorations. These abutments provide clearer access to, and retrievability of, single and multiple-unit implant restorations.
- Easy Placement - Ease of use with contoured emergence profiles.
- Easy Delivery
- Multiple Restorative Options
Low Profile Abutments One Piece (Non-Hexed)
Low Profile Abutments 17° (Hexed)
Low Profile Abutments 30° (Hexed)
Features & Benefits
- New contoured emergence profile provides easier placement in subcrestal and flapless surgery.
- The emergence starts off straight, then gently curves out to the restorative platform.
- This emergence mitigates the need for bone profiling prior to seating the abutments. Because the Low Profile Abutment has one restorative platform, there is no need to inventory multiple sizes of restorative components.
- Whether you are restoring a 3.4 mm or a 5.0 mm platform implant, the restorative components have the same seating diameter of 4.8 mm.
Unless otherwise indicated, as referenced herein, all trademarks are the property of Zimmer Biomet; and all products are manufactured by one or more of the dental subsidiaries of Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc. and marketed and distributed by Zimmer Biomet Dental and its authorized marketing partners. For additional product information, please refer to the individual product labeling or instructions for use. Product clearance and availability may be limited to certain countries/regions. This material is intended for clinicians only and does not comprise medical advice or recommendations. Distribution to any other recipient is prohibited. This material may not be copied or reprinted without the express written consent of Zimmer Biomet Dental.
ZB0044 REV B 12/19