Components For Impression Transfers
Tapered Screw-Vent and Trabecular Implants are packed with a Fixture Mount/Transfer that serves multiple functions:
- Implant Placement - The Fixture Mount is used as a mean to deliver the implant to the surgical site and provides convenient color-coded identification that matches the implant analogs.
- Implant-Level Transfer - The Fixture Mount then functions as a transfer that is conveniently pre-attached to the implant. Surgeons can take an immediate index or impression to complete the transfer, or restoring doctors can use it after the healing period.
- Preparable Temporary Abutment - The Fixture Mount may also be prepared to function as a temporary abutment while the final restoration is being fabricated.
The prosthetic manual for the Trabecular Metal and Tapered Screw-Vent Systems provides a detailed overview of the prosthetic procedures applicable to these implant systems.
Fixture Mount / Transfer
Includes a Retaining Screw (URS2). Can be used as a Preparable Temporary Abutments.
One or two sentence summary about this piece of this system
Titanium Implant Analogs For Stone Models
Color-coded by implant platform.
We offer world-class educational opportunities.
Our specialty courses focus on current and emerging dental procedures, technology and products, empowering you to exceed the needs of your patients and your practice.
Features & Benefits
General Prosthetic Information
- The prosthetic manual for the Trabecular Metal and Tapered Screw-Vent Systems provides a detailed overview of the prosthetic procedures applicable to these implant systems.
- Please refer to the Instructions for Use accompanying individual components for indications, contraindications, warnings, precautions and detailed technique information
Tapered Screw-Vent® Implants
Screw-Vent Design - Apical cutting threads designed for immediate cutting impact.
Need Customer Service or Tech Support?
We realize every minute counts when you're running a successful practice. That's why it is our promise that you will always be at the front of the line whenever you need support.