Two levels of drapability for ease of use in various clinical procedures.1
- Made of bovine achilles tendon (OsseoGuard)1 and highly purified bovine dermis (OsseoGuard Flex)2
- Barrier time 6–9 months1-3
- Not side specific for convenient handling4
- Can be trimmed, placed dry or hydrated and finally sutured in place1,2
- Performs when primary closure has not been achieved (OsseoGuard Flex)4
- Space maintaining (OsseoGuard)5
Shown Clinically Successful In (OsseoGuard):
- Periodontal and/or dental surgery procedures1
- In the area of periodontal defects, dental implant, bone defect or ridge reconstruction1, 6-9
Shown Clinically Successful In (OsseoGuard Flex):
- Augmentation around implants placed in immediate extraction sockets, delayed extraction sockets2,10-12
- Localized ridge augmentation for later implantation2,13
- Alveolar ridge reconstruction for prosthetic treatment2
- Filling of bone defects2
- Guided bone regeneration in dehiscence defects2
- Guided tissue regeneration procedures in periodontal defects2
Bone Grafting is a common procedure used to prepare a site for dental implant placement in an area where teeth have been loss.
Biomaterials Portfolio - EMEA Region
OsseoGuard® and OsseoGuard Flex® Brochure
OsseoGuard® & OsseoGuard Flex® Gesteuerte Knochen- und Geweberegeneration
OsseoGuard® et OsseoGuard Flex® Régénération tissulaire et osseuse guidée
OsseoGuard® e OsseoGuard Flex® Regeneração óssea guiada e tecidular
- OsseoGuard Membrane IFU latest revision.
- OsseoGuard Flex Membrane IFU latest revision.
- Data on File with Collagen Matrix Inc.
- Data on File with Zimmer Biomet Dental.
- Block M.S. et al. J Oral Maxillofac Surg (2013) 71:1513-1519.
- Fischer K.R. et al. Int J Periodontics Restorative Dent (2018) 38:549-556.
- Tan-Chu J.H. et al. Int J Periodontics Restorative Dent (2014) 34:399-403.
- Block M.S. et al. J. Oral Maxillofac. Surg. (2012) 70:1321-1330.
- Nevins M. et al. Int J Periodontics Restorative Dent (2011) 31:227-35.
- Chasioti E. et al. Case reports in dentistry (2015) Article ID 439706:8pages.
- Castillo R.a.D. Inside Dent (2011) 7:94-96.
- Felice P. et al. Eur J Oral Implantol (2015) 8:375-84.
- Chasioti E. et al. Quintessence Int (2013) 44:763-71
Product clearance and availability may be limited to certain countries/regions. Please contact your local sales representative or customer service team.
Unless otherwise indicated, as referenced herein, all trademarks are the property of Zimmer Biomet; and all products are manufactured by one or more of the dental subsidiaries of Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc., and distributed and marketed by Zimmer Biomet Dental (and, in the case of distribution and marketing, its authorized marketing partners). Cancelle SP® is a registered trademark of RTI Surgical, Inc. Tutoplast is a registered trademark of Tutogen Medical GmbH. Safescraper is a trademark of C.G.M. S.P.A. NovaBone is a registered trademark of NovaBone Products, LLC. BioMend, BioMend Extend, CopiOs, CopiOs Extend, OsseoGuard, OsseoGuard Flex , and Socket Repair Membranes are manufactured by Collagen Matrix, Inc. Collagen Matrix is not a subsidiary of Zimmer Biomet Holdings. IngeniOs products are manufactured by Curasan AG. Safescraper is manufactured by META Advanced Medical Technology. NovaBone Dental Putty is manufactured by NovaBone Products, LLC. Puros is manufactured by RTI Surgical, Inc. CopiOs Xenograft and CopiOs Pericardium are manufactured by Tutogen Medical GmbH. RegenaVate is manufactured by RTI Surgical, Inc. RegenePro is manufactured by Syntacoll GmbH. RegenerOss Allograft Putty Plus is manufactured by Interpore Cross International with tissue provided by LifeLink Tissue Bank. (AATB Certified). Screw Fixation Kits are manufactured by Medicon e.G. Endobon is manufactured by Biomet France, Sarl. RegenerOss Allograft Particulate products are distributed by Zimmer Biomet Dental and processed by Community Tissue Services. Prior to August, 2016, distinct lots of RegenerOss Allograft Particulate products were processed by University of Miami Tissue Bank (UMTB). Orders may be fulfilled with product originating from either or both tissue establishment until depletion of UMTB stock. For additional product information, please refer to the individual product labeling or instructions for use. Product clearance and availability may be limited to certain countries/regions. This material is intended for clinicians only and does not comprise medical advice or recommendations. This material may not be copied or reprinted without the express written consent of Zimmer Biomet Dental. ZB0011 REV D 08/20 ©2020 Zimmer Biomet. All rights reserved.
Customer Service & Technical Support
At ZimVie Dental, our focus is always on you. Priority attention is the hallmark of our service commitment, and we stand ready to offer you an unprecedented level of service and personalized solutions.