Puros Cancellous Particulate Allograft with a history of documented clinical results, is an easy-to-handle choice for predictable bone regeneration and acts as an osteoconductive scaffold for new bone formation.1-8
The Proprietary Tutoplast® Process
In 1969 the Tutoplast Tissue Sterilization Process was developed to sterilize and preserve tissue for implantation.
More than 6 million implants have been sterilized through the Tutoplast Process with zero confirmed incidence of implant-associated infection.17
- Up to 127 % more vital bone formation compared to non-resorbable xenograft in sinus lift procedures2,3,9
- Newly formed vital bone after 3 to 5 months4,8,10 in extraction sockets
- 56 % more graft-to-bone contact compared to non-resorbable xenograft3
- Ø 9,7 mm vertical gain after 4 to 5 months when using Puros Allograft particulates with tenting screws11
- Retains osteoconductive properties due to the preservation of the natural bone matrix collagen and mineral composition, trabecular pattern, and original porosity,1-6,8,12-14 enabling the ingrowth of vascular and cellular connective tissue4
Shown Clinically Successful In:
- Regeneration of periodontal bone and furcation defects1,6,15
- Regeneration of extraction sockets4,7,8,10
- Regeneration of gaps around block grafts12,13
- Horizontal alveolar ridge augmentation16-19
- Sinus augmentation2,9,20,21
Bone Grafting is a common procedure used to prepare a site for dental implant placement in an area where teeth have been loss.
Biomaterials Portfolio - EMEA Region
- Tsao Y.P. et al. J Periodontol (2006) 77:416-25.
- Froum S.J. et al. Int J Periodontics Restorative Dent (2006) 26:543-51.
- Noumbissi S.S. et al. J Oral Implantol (2005) 31:171-9.
- Minichetti J.C. et al. J Oral Implantol (2004) 30:74-82.
- Data on File with RTI, Surgical Inc.
- Dayi E. et al. J Int Med Res (2002) 30:168-73.
- Baldi D. et al. Implant Dent (2019) 28:472- 477.
- Block M.S. et al. J Am Dent Assoc (2002) 133:1631-1638.
- Schmitt C.M. et al. Clin Oral Implants Res (2013) 24:576-85.
- Beck T.M. et al. J Periodontol (2010) 81:1765-72.
- Le B. et al. J Oral Maxillofac Surg (2010) 68:428-435.
- Keith J.D. et al. Int J Periodontics Restorative Dent (2006) 26:321-327.
- Leonetti J.A. et al. Implant Dent. (2003) 12:217-226.
- Tadic D. et al. Biomaterials (2004) 25:987-94.
- Reddy B. et al. Journal of International Society of Preventive and Community Dentistry (2016) 6:248-253.
- Block M.S. et al. J Oral Maxillofac Surg (2004) 62:67-72.
- Le B. et al. Implant Dent (2008) 17:40-50.
- Ronda M. et al. Clin Oral Implants Res (2014) 25:859-66.
- La Monaca G. et al. Case reports in dentistry (2019) 8, Article ID 6725351.
- Soardi C.M. et al. Int J Periodontics Restorative Dent (2020) 40:757–764.
- Monje A. et al. Int J Oral Maxillofac Implants (2017) 32:121-127.
Product clearance and availability may be limited to certain countries/regions. Please contact your local sales representative or customer service team.
Unless otherwise indicated, as referenced herein, all trademarks are the property of Zimmer Biomet; and all products are manufactured by one or more of the dental subsidiaries of Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc., and distributed and marketed by Zimmer Biomet Dental (and, in the case of distribution and marketing, its authorized marketing partners). Cancelle SP® is a registered trademark of RTI Surgical, Inc. Tutoplast is a registered trademark of Tutogen Medical GmbH. Safescraper is a trademark of C.G.M. S.P.A. NovaBone is a registered trademark of NovaBone Products, LLC. BioMend, BioMend Extend, CopiOs, CopiOs Extend, OsseoGuard, OsseoGuard Flex , and Socket Repair Membranes are manufactured by Collagen Matrix, Inc. Collagen Matrix is not a subsidiary of Zimmer Biomet Holdings. IngeniOs products are manufactured by Curasan AG. Safescraper is manufactured by META Advanced Medical Technology. NovaBone Dental Putty is manufactured by NovaBone Products, LLC. Puros is manufactured by RTI Surgical, Inc. CopiOs Xenograft and CopiOs Pericardium are manufactured by Tutogen Medical GmbH. RegenaVate is manufactured by RTI Surgical, Inc. RegenePro is manufactured by Syntacoll GmbH. RegenerOss Allograft Putty Plus is manufactured by Interpore Cross International with tissue provided by LifeLink Tissue Bank. (AATB Certified). Screw Fixation Kits are manufactured by Medicon e.G. Endobon is manufactured by Biomet France, Sarl. RegenerOss Allograft Particulate products are distributed by Zimmer Biomet Dental and processed by Community Tissue Services. Prior to August, 2016, distinct lots of RegenerOss Allograft Particulate products were processed by University of Miami Tissue Bank (UMTB). Orders may be fulfilled with product originating from either or both tissue establishment until depletion of UMTB stock. For additional product information, please refer to the individual product labeling or instructions for use. Product clearance and availability may be limited to certain countries/regions. This material is intended for clinicians only and does not comprise medical advice or recommendations. This material may not be copied or reprinted without the express written consent of Zimmer Biomet Dental.
Customer Service & Technical Support
At ZimVie Dental, our focus is always on you. Priority attention is the hallmark of our service commitment, and we stand ready to offer you an unprecedented level of service and personalized solutions.