Long-lasting IngeniOs HA Synthetic Bone Particles made of pure-phase hydroxyapatite (HA), a composition similar to HA found in naturally-occurring bone.1
* Compared to IngeniOs® β-TCP
- Significantly higher cell attachment was seen with IngeniOs HA compared to Geistlich Bio-Oss at all time points in an in-vitro study2
- Long-lasting1 osteoconductive support with negligible resorption to provide long-term graft stability and maintenance of volume
- Up to 80% interconnected porosity allowing for vascularized bone formation, osseointegration and the natural remodeling process to occur within the graft framework3,4
- Radiopacity of material making it easy to identify on an x-ray4
- Can be used4 as a bone graft extender to provide radiopacity or long-term volume preservation
Shown Clinically Successful In:
- Alveolar ridge augmentation/ reconstruction1,4
- Sinus lifts1, 4
- Defects after removal of bone cysts1,4
- Extraction sockets4
Bone Grafting is a common procedure used to prepare a site for dental implant placement in an area where teeth have been loss.
Biomaterials Portfolio - EMEA Region
IngeniOs® HA Synthetic Bone Particles Brochure
IngeniOs® HA Synthetisches Knochenersatzmaterial
Partículas de Hueso Sintético HA IngeniOs®
Particules osseuses synthétiques IngeniOs® HA
IngeniOs® HA Particolato di osso sintetico
IngeniOs® HA Partículas ósseas sintéticas
- Holweg A. et al. EDI Journal (2012) 3:64-73.
- Bernhardt A. et al. Clin Oral Implants Res (2011) 22:651-7.
- Data on File with Curasan Ag.
- IngeniOs HA Synthetic Bone Particles IFU latest revision.
Product clearance and availability may be limited to certain countries/regions. Please contact your local sales representative or customer service team.
Unless otherwise indicated, as referenced herein, all trademarks are the property of Zimmer Biomet; and all products are manufactured by one or more of the dental subsidiaries of Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc., and distributed and marketed by Zimmer Biomet Dental (and, in the case of distribution and marketing, its authorized marketing partners). Bio-Oss is a registered trademark of Geistlich Pharma AG. IngeniOs HA Synthetic Bone Particles are manufactured by curasan AG. For additional product information, please refer to the individual product labeling or instructions for use. Product clearance and availability may be limited to certain countries/regions. This material is intended for clinicians only and does not comprise medical advice or recommendations. This material may not be copied or reprinted without the express written consent of Zimmer Biomet Dental.
ZB0096 REV A 08/17
Customer Service & Technical Support
At ZimVie Dental, our focus is always on you. Priority attention is the hallmark of our service commitment, and we stand ready to offer you an unprecedented level of service and personalized solutions.