Puros Cortical Particulate Allograft can be used in space maintenance and volume enhancement procedures.1, 2 It is slow-resorbing and maintains an open network for the proliferation of bone-forming cells.1, 3
The Proprietary Tutoplast® Process
In 1969 the Tutoplast Tissue Sterilization Process was developed to sterilize and preserve tissue for implantation.
More than 6 million implants have been sterilized through the Tutoplast Process with zero confirmed incidence of implant-associated infection.17
- Without sacrificing ridge contour, cortical particles remodel into a dense, lamellar structure, as well as viable bone—with similar density to native bone4
- Ø 2 mm in buccal bone thickness when used in a “sandwich” technique for the treatment of localized buccal dehiscence defects4
- 40 % mineralized bone and 0,47 % residual grafting materials after 4 months healing time in sinus lift procedures5
- Clinical and radiographic graft stability after 5 years follow up in sinus lift procedures.6
- Reduced vertical and horizontal bone resorption when used in immediate implant placement extraction sites7
Shown Clinically Successful In:
- Sinus augmentation3,5,8,9
- Alveolar ridge augmentation2,10,11
- “Tenting” and “sandwich” grafting techniques12-16
- Immediate implant post extraction sockets7
Bone Grafting is a common procedure used to prepare a site for dental implant placement in an area where teeth have been loss.
Biomaterials Portfolio - EMEA Region
- Wang H.L. et al. Implant Dent (2006) 15:8-17.
- El Chaar E. et al. Int J Periodontics Restorative Dent (2019) 39:491-500.
- Berberi A. et al. Journal of Maxillofacial and Oral Surgery (2015) 14:624-629.
- Park S.H. et al. Int J Periodont. Rest (2006) 26:589-95.
- Berberi A. et al. Implant Dent. (2016) 25:353-60.
- Annibali S. et al. Implant Dent (2011) 20:445-54.
- Orti V. et al. J Periodontal Implant Sci (2016) 46:291-302.
- Soardi C.M. et al. Int J Periodontics Restorative Dent (2020) 40:757–764.
- Monje A. et al. Int J Oral Maxillofac Implants (2017) 32:121-127.
- Abed P.F. et al. J Int Acad Periodontol (2020) 22:11-20.
- Wen S. et al. Int J Periodontics Restorative Dent (2018) 38:79.
- Leong D.J. et al. Implant Dent (2015) 24:4-12.
- Fu J.H. et al. Clin Oral Implants Res (2014) 25:458-67.
- Fu J.H. et al. Clin Oral Implants Res (2014) 26:1150-7.
- Fu J.-H. et al. Clin Adv Periodontics (2012) 2:172-177.
- Lee A. et al. Implant Dent (2009) 18:282-90.
Customer Service & Technical Support
At ZimVie Dental, our focus is always on you. Priority attention is the hallmark of our service commitment, and we stand ready to offer you an unprecedented level of service and personalized solutions.