Resorbable IngeniOs ß-TCP Bioactive Synthetic Bone Particles made of pure-phase beta tricalcium phosphate (ß-TCP) that is silicated, providing the potential for increased bioactivity.1-3
- Fully resorbable material designed to resorb in balance with replacement by naturally-regenerating mineralized bone3
- Up to 75% interconnected porosity to enable ingrowth of healthy bone tissue1,3
- Radiopacity of material making it easy to identify on an X-ray3
Shown Clinically Successful In:
- Alveolar ridge augmentation/reconstruction3
- Sinus lifts3
- Filling of defects after root resection, apicectomy and cystectomy6
- Extraction sockets3
- Periodontal defects3
Bone Grafting is a common procedure used to prepare a site for dental implant placement in an area where teeth have been loss.
Biomaterials Portfolio - EMEA Region
IngeniOs Silicated B-TCP Synthetic Bone Particles Brochure
IngeniOs® siliziertes ß-TCP Synthetische Knochenpartikel
ß-TCP IngeniOs®: partículas de hueso sintético silicatadas
Particules osseuses synthétiques IngeniOs® ß-TCP
IngeniOs® ß-TCP silicato Particolato di osso sintetico
IngeniOs® Silicated ß-TCP Partículas ósseas sintéticas
- Data on File with Curasan Ag.
- Pietak A.M. et al. Biomaterials (2007) 28:4023-32.
- IngeniOs ß-TCP Bioactive Synthetic Bone Particles IFU latest revision.
Product clearance and availability may be limited to certain countries/regions. Please contact your local sales representative or customer service team.
Unless otherwise indicated, as referenced herein, all trademarks are the property of Zimmer Biomet; and all products are manufactured by one or more of the dental subsidiaries of Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc. and marketed and distributed by Zimmer Biomet Dental and its authorized marketing partners. For additional product information, please refer to the individual product labeling or instructions for use. Product clearance and availability may be limited to certain countries/regions. This material is intended for clinicians only and does not comprise medical advice or recommendations. Distribution to any other recipient is prohibited. This material may not be copied or reprinted without the express written consent of Zimmer Biomet Dental.
ZB0097 REV B 1/20
Customer Service & Technical Support
At ZimVie Dental, our focus is always on you. Priority attention is the hallmark of our service commitment, and we stand ready to offer you an unprecedented level of service and personalized solutions.